What should I.T. cost? Don’t Get Over Sold.
This question is a common problem in the computer and web arena with a number of shops to choose from. At home you need your computers and mobile devices up to speed and at work you need your tech running at top speed and your website bringing you new business. So here is a list of some common needs so you have a better idea of the price of I.T.
- Root Kit Virus Removal (ex FBI Moneypak): $90
- System Optimization and Spyware Removal: $50
- Onsite I.T. Service: Between $80 and $90/hr
- Operating System Reinstall: $100
- Operating System Upgrade to Windows 7 Home with License and Data Back Up: $200
- Standard Data Back Up: $50
- 1 Year of Webhosting, 1 Domain, 500 Email Address and Unlimited Space: $100/yr
- iPhone 4s Digitizer and LCD Replacement: $100
- iPhone 5 Digitizer and LCD Replacement: $120
- iPad 2 Digitizer and LCD Replacement: $140
- PS3 Blu-Ray Drive Repair. Laser Replacement: $90
- DC Jack Replacement on a Laptop: $100
- New Work Station Computer with an Intel i3 Processor: Starts at $600
- New Lenovo i5 IdeaPad S510p, 15.6 Screen, Laptop: Starts at $730
- Having someone set up your wireless network, connecting up to 5 devices and a printer: $170
- A 5 Page Mobile Responsive, Brochure Website, Search Engine Optimized, Site Map, 1 Year of Hosting, Google and Bing Profiles completed, Business Email: $1300
- E-Commerce Mobile Responsive, Brochure Website, Search Engine Optimized, Site Map, 1 Year of Hosting, Google and Bing Profiles completed, Business Email: Starting at $2500
These are some of the common costs that come through our shop at Armor Technologies. We want to make sure that our clients are not getting oversold and get what they need to grow. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me an email or give me a call and I can help get I.T. for you.
Please Visit Armor Technologies for more information about our Local I.T. Department and Internet Marketing Department. www.ArmorTechs.com